Alloy USA™/Precision Gear™ Limited Warranty
Your Alloy USA™ or Precision Gear™ product is covered by the Limited Warranty explained below that gives you specific legal rights. This limited warranty is the only warranty Ultra Axle™ LLC (the distributor/warrantor of these products) makes in connection with your purchase. Ultra Axle™ LLC neither assumes nor authorizes any vendor, retailer or other person or entity to assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with its products or Limited Warranty.
What is covered? Subject to the terms, exclusions and limitations herein and with respect only to products first sold in the United States, Ultra Axle™ LLC warrants to the initial retail purchaser only that products sold under its Alloy USA™ and Precision Gear™ trademarks including Axle Shafts, Ring and Pinions, Installation Kits, Jeep® Overhaul Kits, Alloy USA™ X Joints and Differential Covers shall be free of defects in material and workmanship for the Limited Warranty term/duration described below. This Limited Warranty shall be measured from the date of initial retail purchase, extends only to the initial retail purchaser and is not transferable. All other express or implied warranties are hereby disclaimed. Your warrantor for these parts is Ultra Axle™ LLC, 460 Horizon Dr., Suite 400 Suwanee, GA 30024 (770/614-6101). Ultra Axle™ reserves the right to: (a.) require proof of purchase as a condition of this Limited Warranty, (b.) make future revisions to its Limited Warranty without prior notice.
Duration of Limited Warranty by Product Line
Alloy USA™, front and rear axles- 10 Year Limited Warranty
Precision Gear™ and Alloy USA™ Ring and Pinions- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Jeep® Overhaul kits, Alloy USA™ X Joints, Tube Seals and Differential Covers- 3 Year Limited Warranty
What is not covered: Your Alloy USA™, Precision Gear™ Limited Warranty does not cover damage or claims to any component, vehicle or person other than Alloy USA™ or Precision Gear™ parts purchased by the initial retail purchaser. Your Alloy USA™, Precision Gear™ Limited Warranty does not cover damage or claims to any component, vehicle or person Ultra Axle™ LLC determines to have been damaged by or subjected to:
• Installation damage, alteration, modification, misuse or failure to maintain.
• Products used in application other than those recommended in the current Alloy USA™/Precision Gear™ catalog or the instructions accompanying your Alloy USA™/Precision Gear™ product.
• Normal wear and tear/product life deterioration, scratches or defects in product finishes (powder coating, plating, etc.) or damage due to shipping.
• Damage arising or related to non- Ultra Axle™ LLC products including but not limited to any vehicle’s electronic stability system, related components or other vehicle systems.
• Accidents, impact by rocks, trees, obstacles or other aspects of the use environment.
• Theft, vandalism or other intentional damage.
Remedy Limited to Repair / Replacement. The exclusive remedy provided here under shall, upon Ultra Axle™ LLC inspection and at Ultra Axle™ LLC option, be either repair or replacement of the Ultra Axle™ LLC parts covered under this Limited Warranty. Customers requesting warranty consideration should first contact the independent distributor selling your part to obtain a Returned Goods Authorization number. All removal, shipping and installation costs are customer’s responsibility. If a replacement part is needed before the Ultra Axle™ LLC part can be returned, you must first purchase the replacement part. Then, if Ultra Axle™ LLC determines the part warrantable, you will be credited the purchase price of that part.
Other Limitations - Exclusion of Damages - Your Rights Under State Law
• In consideration of the purchase price paid, neither Ultra Axle™ LLC nor any independent distributor are responsible for any loss of use or time, rental costs, or for any incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages you may have or incur in connection with your vehicle or any Ultra Axle™ LLC product. Your exclusive remedy for Ultra Axle™ LLC parts covered hereunder is repair/replacement as described above.
• This Limited Warranty gives you specific rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. For example, while all implied warranties are disclaimed herein, any implied warranty required by law is limited to the duration and other enforceable terms of Limited Warranty described above. Some states do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts and /or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations and exclusions herein may not apply to you.
© Ultra Axle™ LLC Axle LLC. 1.3.2009. All Rights Reserved.
Jeep® is a registered trademark of Chrysler LLC. Ultra Axle™ LLC is an independent aftermarket vendor not affiliated with any vehicle manufacturer. Pro Gear™ and Ultralite Gears and Differentials™ are additional trademarks of Ultra Axle™ LLC.